Access to funding
- We have developed partnerships with various investors which allow us to implement a wide range of strategies and structures including portfolio or single asset acquisitions, joint ventures or servicing. We represent international real estate investment funds on the local market and we have access to various categories of funding (e.g. equity, mezzanine and debt) which allows us to optimize capital structures where and when needed.
Expertise and capabilities
- The Tagor team has an extensive experience in identifying and tailoring strategies for the management of real estate assets in Romania.
- Tagor is able to act “on the ground” in all cities and regions of Romania through our network of four offices and our established relationships with local authorities and service providers. Our individual expertise and in-house capabilities in the area of development, asset management, marketing and finance fully complement each other and enables us to offer a complete “end-to-end” range of solutions to holders of real estate assets, both performing and non-performing.
- We can provide all services necessary to originate, manage and coordinate acquisitions, development, disposal and related value creation of real estate assets, REO'S and secured non-performing loans in Romania.
Deep understanding of the Romanian real estate market
- Our principals and our local development manager have been involved in the acquisition, planning approval, construction and delivery of various real estate projects across Romania. We have reviewed, valued and assessed the investment potential of over 500 properties in Romania, including distressed real estate assets and loans, income-producing properties and corporate situations. Furthermore, we were involved in the acquisition of over 1.1 million m² and over 50 significant transactions in high growth areas of Romania.
Institutional level of reporting
- Working with funds, institutional investors, and public companies, Tagor as an asset management company is accustomed to reporting to its partners, in details, of its activities including, but not limited to development, sales, financing a.s.f.