We are responsible for the oversight and management of all aspects and administration secured NPL’s & REO portfolios.
The range of activities we deliver include: portfolio oversight including management and administration, control of cash, data and critical portfolio reports, financial reporting.
Tagor processes and actions in servicing secured corporate non-performing loans
During observation/ reorganization period
- Managing insolvency process for allocated debtors
- Managing communication with insolvency practitioners
- Defining the best legal approach in order to implements recovery strategy defined by Portfolio Manager – restructuring process
- Providing all documents needed in insolvency procedure and managing all legal deadlines
- Diagnostic of reorganization plan (value of receivable recorded, voting position, collection estimated at this stage)
- Management of liquidators including fees negotiation and other costs of the procedure
- Participation in the Creditors Assembly
- Identifying possible options to increase recovered amounts
- Evaluating and pricing assets
- Tactical decisions before liquidation and auctions
- Analysis of business plan and actual situation SWAT analysis
- Assessment of operations, financial and cash flow projections
- Performance benchmarking, identification of gaps and measures required to bridge the gaps
- Assessment of restructuring alternatives
- Identification of assets that may be sold to generate cash
During foreclosure, bankruptcy, liquidation
- Initiate and monitor foreclosure process
- Control allocated court executors network in order to insure proper reporting and process efficiency
- Manage all communication with court executors including strategies to be adopted for each case
- Make the auction/selling process more transparent as many potential buyers are not in the market due to lack of information
- Attract new customer groups to the market (eg. Small private investors)
- Push the sales of assets B2C in auctions with focus on the online communication channel and B2B by direct sales through agencies or by in house sales team
- Establish an ecosystem of partners (real estate agencies, online portals, media) to support the rollout of the strategy
- Meetings (explain the process to clients).
- Sign an agreement.
- Provide Auctions Guide.
- Provide Auctions Calendar on a weekly basis.
- Provide written offers addressed to court executor or bailiff.
- The asset is sold within the auction => Payment.
- The asset is not sold within the auction => Restart Process