We are able to scale our investment in order to fit the requirements of a variety of transaction size, types and asset classes.
We are open to consider a wide range of asset classes such as distressed and non-performing loans, repossessed property etc. This may include finished or unfinished projects, mortgages, corporate loans backed with real estate, commercial, retail, logistics etc.
- They project a negative image for buyers
- Their value decreases if not maintained properly.
- Buyers should have resources and the ability to manage and complete projects.
- Mass foreclosures can create a negative image.
- Flooding the market with apartments at distressed prices can drive prices down and prevent developers from a new real estate projects
- The market is illiquid for most categories of assets (commercial real estate, industrial, retail, logistics, warehouses etc.).
- For the underdeveloped CRE sector in Romania which is main focus in Western Europe for NPL transactions.
- Includes various types of real estate backed corporate loans which require specific knowledge and loan servicing capabilities.